Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Upcoming Activities!

Here's a list of the upcoming activities for the Relief Society and the ward. I look forward to meeting new people and connecting with friends! Hope all can come!!

ENRICH A DISH–Spice up dinner with a quick and easy Thai food demonstration by Sister Allebest
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
7 pm at Sister Steck's home

A DAY AT THE BAY–Join ward members for a fun-filled day with a boat ride and outdoor fun at Alemeda
Saturday, September 29, 2007
9 am at Church Parking Lot

GENERAL RELIEF SOCIETY MEETING–Meet at the ward for a spiritually uplifting evening with your Relief Society Peers. Bring treats to share (optional).
Saturday, September 29, 2007
5 pm at the Church

DESIGNER GENES–Meet at the Annex for a fabulous potluck showcasing our heritage through food.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
7 pm at the Annex

More updates will be coming soon!!

6 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I'm so excited about this because blogging is my PASSION! What a great way to connect and know what is going on in Relief Society. My blog is:
www.crandalls.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Jenna! I really enjoyed your blog! The pictures of your baby are so cute, I'm a sucker for the sepia and black and white pictures!

The A Team said...

Melissa I want to be an author.

The A Team said...

Oh Did is my nickname with family. It's Katie Anderson

Isabelle said...

This is such a great idea, I love blogs! Tonight after conference I was talking to some girls that weren't able to make it to the cooking club and was wondering if there could be a place where those recipes could be posted up? thanks, Isa

amyrill said...

I was one of the people talking to Isabelle. I LUV LUV mango sticky rice, and i'm so sad that i missed out on that tutorial. RECIPES please! –amy hayes