Monday, October 22, 2007

MP Bloggers Get-together

I've been bouncing ideas around with Darlene about setting up a get together with those interested in the bloggers group. I think it might be fun to spend some time to get to know each other in person, and share our online interests, posts, photos, etc.

I would love some input as to what you think, and what days or times would work (if interested), or even if this should be an ongoing get-together or whatever. Ideas please!!

Thanks!
Melissa

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

I'm all about getting together. I can do it anytime. People could come to my house for a little dessert party!
On another note...is anything going on in the ward/stake for Halloween??

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Is our ward doing a Trunk or Treat??

Melissa said...

I haven't heard of anything. I just saw a sign that the Menlo-Atherton High School did something on Thursday I guess it's a little late for that.

MandaMommy said...

I heard that we're not. Which is really sad. :o(