Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Calling all Jeane Conrad Blanket recipients


This Friday the ward will be holding a surprise party to honor Jeane Conrad. Many of you have been the recipients of her wonderful handcrafted baby blankets. I am trying to put together a set of photos of the people she has given blankets to over the years. Please please please take a picture with your blanket and send it to me ASAP. It can be you with the blanket, your child with the blanket or even your whole family. The party is this Friday so I need the photos in a serious hurry. Thank you for helping us to honor this extraordinary woman.

Anne McDonald
My regular email is amac1275@aol.com

2 comments:

angie said...

can't wait! i think it is Jeanne (two n's)

angie said...

nope...now i think it is one n

(i know this is exciting to see my brain working)