Friday, October 3, 2008

A few of our favorite things



Our enrichment this month could not have gone better. Good friends, great food and a little spiritual enlightenment, what more could you ask for? As I circled the room I overheard people getting to know each other, old friends reminiscing and a hearty political debate. Seeing everyone’s favorite shoes and tasting their favorite treats just made me love them even more. Thank you to all who participated; it was such a wonderful night!










































3 comments:

brooke said...

Wendy really needs to get her foot out of my way. What a fun night! Rock on ladies!

Melissa said...

That was a great night. I wish I could've seen everyone's shoes.

Now I really want to overhaul my shoe collection.

Carrie Hellewell said...

I really miss all of you!!!